Find parts for your car
Used Toyota Avensis Fuel Filter Diesel
All used Toyota Avensis Fuel Filter Diesel listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Toyota Avensis are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Fuel Filter Diesel
The Avensis Toyota diesel fuel filter is one of the primary elements of the fuel system. The Avensis Toyota diesel fuel filter improves the performance of the diesel engine, enabling it to work as efficiently as possible while increasing the life of the engine.
The fuel filter ensures that the diesel being pumped into the engine is as clean as possible by filtering out unwanted particles of dust and dirt. Fuel needs to be as clean as possible before it mixes with the air and burns in the cylinders of the car's engine. When the diesel travels from the fuel tank to the fuel pump/fuel injectors it passes through the fuel filter first. The fuel filter is usually contained in the fuel filter housing, normally connecting to the car's fuel pump and fuel hose, allowing the Avensis Toyota diesel fuel filter to catch particles and filter the fuel before it reaches the engine. Dirty fuel can clog up the fuel injectors, leaving harmful deposits in the cylinders, and in severe cases prevent the process of combustion.
The Avensis Toyota diesel fuel filter housing protects the fuel filter. The fuel filter protects the engine and many vital components by filtering the diesel coming into the engine, collecting dust and other particles before they can get into the engine and cause damage.
If the Avensis Toyota diesel fuel filter is damaged it is likely this will allow debris to enter the fuel system, potentially causing damage to vital engine and fuel system components. The fuel filter should be replaced regularly to ensure it isn't cogged up with a build-up of dirt that stops it from working properly. Specifically designed for the make and model of your vehicle, the Avensis Toyota diesel fuel filter is the perfect replacement part.
Toyota Avensis trivia
- The second-generation Toyota Avensis came fourth in the European Car of the Year award in 2004, but won the Semperit Irish Car of the Year, as well as the What Car? Best Family Car in both 2004 and 2005.
- The Toyota Avensis Verso, introduced in 2001, managed to win the Australian Best People Mover Award in both 2002 and 2003!
- Although the 2008 third-generation Toyota Avensis was released at the height of the global recession, it still managed to get 8% of all sales in the mid-size car range.
- The third generation (just like the second) is manufactured in the Burnaston plant located in Derbyshire.
- The largest single market for the Toyota Avensis is selling them as fleet cars. Partly, this is thanks to its extremely low running costs.