Find parts for your car
Used Toyota Battery Trays
All used Toyota Battery Trays listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Toyota are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Battery Trays
Commonly cars are fitted with a twelve volt battery. It provides the electrical power to start the engine and power all the electrical systems on the vehicle when the engine is not running the alternator. The battery is connected via two terminal leads which are found adjacent to the battery compartment. The compartment which, includes the tray, can found be under the bonnet in the engine compartment, under the rear passenger seats or in the boot compartment.
The battery compartment consists of a tray/frame and a clamping system to keep the battery in a solid and secure position. The tray/frame varies in design and construction depending on make, model and position of the battery placement within any particular vehicle. It may be made of metal or plastic, it may be bolted down or it may hang on brackets, it may have a solid base plate or be of an angular bar construction. The Toyota battery tray is designed to be exactly compatible with the make and model of your vehicle. The battery sits in the base tray and is secured with 2 x j bolts which hook into the tray and through a top angle bracket that sits on top of the battery which is pulled down onto the battery by.nuts on the threaded end of the j bolt. Some battery trays have flat clamps that secure the battery on the base lip.
Problems can occur with corrosion and oxidation of the base plate due to the lead/acid nature and the function of power generation and battery charging in automobiles. The Toyota battery tray is the ideal replacement part, specifically manufactured for the make and model of your vehicle.
- The Toyota Prius is just the latest example of why Toyota is widely considered the greenest company in the car industry. Consistent efforts at improving sustainability and eco-awareness led to them getting voted the number one Global Green Brand back in 2015.
- As well as their other records, Toyota is known to consistently break sales records as well. It's not just the Corolla either. They have been so successful some years that they outsold Honda and Nissan combined!
- Without the US, Toyota very likely wouldn't exist today as we know it. In 1950, the car company was struggling to fight off bankruptcy and only managed to make 300 trucks until the Korean War kicked off. The US then put in an order for 5,000 vehicles, transforming the company and its future.
- It's not exactly a secret, but surprisingly few people are aware that Toyota also makes a couple of other brand-name cars. That's because they own or partially own Lexus, Subaru, and Scion.
- The founder's son, Kiichiro Toyoda, did a trip around the US to get inspiration for car designs. That's why those early Toyota cars look more than a little bit like Chevrolets and Dodge Power Wagons.