Used Toyota Doors
All used Toyota Doors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Toyota are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
Toyota car doors are used by the driver and passengers, sitting in the front or back seats, to enter and exit the car.
A standard car door usually opens outwards and is normally mounted to the frame of the car with hinges which are fixed to the car with either bolts or pins. Toyota car doors are fitted with a section of glass, which makes up the car window.
Most manufacturers of modern cars favour aluminium for parts such as car doors, because it is strong, durable and rustproof while being lightweight. Car doors can also be made of steel and strong plastics. The interior of a car door, referred to as the car door card, will usually consist of a strong plastic cover lined with various materials such as leather or vinyl to compliment the rest of the interior design. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, the car door card houses controls for electric windows and the locking mechanism.
Whether the Toyota door has been damaged, not working properly, needs replacing due to general wear and tear, or you’re simply renovating your car, it’s important when replacing any door to make sure you purchase a door that is compatible with the make, model, and year of your car.
- The first car company to produce over 10 million cars in a single year (which they did in 2013), Toyota also boasts the record-breaking sales of one Corolla sold every 37 seconds (every 27 seconds in 2013). That made the Corolla the best selling car of all time!
- Without the US, Toyota very likely wouldn't exist today as we know it. In 1950, the car company was struggling to fight off bankruptcy and only managed to make 300 trucks until the Korean War kicked off. The US then put in an order for 5,000 vehicles, transforming the company and its future.
- Toyota has thousands and thousands of patents, and in 2019 it gave away an incredible 23,740 patents that had been awarded over more than 20 years. Those patents were all focused on electric vehicle technology.
- The founder's son, Kiichiro Toyoda, did a trip around the US to get inspiration for car designs. That's why those early Toyota cars look more than a little bit like Chevrolets and Dodge Power Wagons.
- It's not exactly a secret, but surprisingly few people are aware that Toyota also makes a couple of other brand-name cars. That's because they own or partially own Lexus, Subaru, and Scion.