Used Toyota Headlights
All used Toyota Headlights listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Toyota are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
The Toyota front headlight is operated by the driver from inside the vehicle, by a control located close to or on the steering wheel of the car.
Low beam light, often referred to as dipped headlights, is angled to provide a low beam of light on the surface of the road, which helps the driver of the car to see. Dipped headlights are generally applied when driving in the dark, enabling the driver of the car to see the road ahead, whilst, along with the sidelights, also enabling the car to be seen by other vehicles and pedestrians. Dipped headlights are also used in the day in poor weather conditions, such as snow, fog and heavy rain, where visibility is significantly affected. Full beam light, often referred to as main beam, provides a full beam of light onto the road ahead, providing the driver with greater visibility. Because of the way full beam light is angled, however, when facing oncoming traffic, or following vehicles, motorists should always swap to dipped headlights to avoid dazzling other drivers on the road. Main beam headlights can be applied when it is dark, on a road which does not have streetlamps and on dual carriage ways and motorways.
The Toyota front headlight is a safety feature that needs to be kept in good working order. Understandably, it's a legal requirement to have fully functioning headlights in order for a vehicle to be considered roadworthy. A blown bulb or faulty headlight can have serious safety implications, particularly if the headlight is not functioning when driving in the dark. Regular maintenance checks and cleaning of the Toyota front headlight will help it to perform better and last longer. The Toyota front headlight will over time be subject to general wear and tear and if damaged by grit and other road debris, the lens of the headlight can crack, for example, allowing water in which will cause the lens to deteriorate. If you need to replace the front headlight, ensure you get the right fit, purchase a Toyota headlight, which will be compatible with the make and model of your car.
- Incredibly, there are more Toyota made cars on the world's roads than any other vehicle. It's not just high sales figures that make that viable either. Their durability means that even Toyotas that were sold 20 years ago are still on the road!
- They might be one of the biggest and well-known brand names in the world, but Toyota is still very much a family business. Every CEO so far has been a descendant of the original founder.
- Although Toyota started making its first cars in 1937, these were specifically produced to contribute to Japan's war effort. It wasn't until 1947 that they started producing cars for civilians.
- As well as their other records, Toyota is known to consistently break sales records as well. It's not just the Corolla either. They have been so successful some years that they outsold Honda and Nissan combined!
- The founder's son, Kiichiro Toyoda, did a trip around the US to get inspiration for car designs. That's why those early Toyota cars look more than a little bit like Chevrolets and Dodge Power Wagons.