Used Toyota Interiors
All used Toyota Interiors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Toyota from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
- The company is proud of the fact (and very vocal about it, rightly) that it spends $1million EVERY HOUR on research and development.
- As well as the best selling car of all time, Toyota is also responsible for the longest-running production on a car model ever. The Toyota model Land Cruiser started production in 1951, and as of 2019 has sold over 10 million units!
- Toyota has thousands and thousands of patents, and in 2019 it gave away an incredible 23,740 patents that had been awarded over more than 20 years. Those patents were all focused on electric vehicle technology.
- The Toyota company got its start making automated looms in 1033. Founder Sakichi Toyoda even invented the automated loom and then sold them off to try and get into the car industry. There is still an arm of Toyota that is still in the textile industry!
- World-famous magazine the MIT Technology Review repeatedly includes Toyota in its list of the world's 50 smartest companies.