Used Toyota Seats
All used Toyota Seats listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Toyota are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
The Toyota individual seat gives you a car seat designed to fit the make and model of your car. Individual seats are usually positioned in the front or rear of the car, to enable the driver or front and rear passengers to sit comfortably while travelling.
There are two main types of seating in most vehicles. The individual or bucket seat which are contoured to take one person, and the bench seat which will accommodate two or even three people. Usually bucket seats occupy the front of the vehicle and bench seats the rear. The rear seats can often be folded down when not in use to create extra luggage space. In addition there are some estate cars that have one or two rear-facing children's seats that can be folded away when not in use.
The seats in a car are important for reasons of safety, comfort and health. Whether making a short trip to the local shop or travelling long distances in your car it's important the seats provide support, comfort and functionality. Car seats are generally covered in leather, cloth or synthetic materials like neoprene or synthetic leather. The material used to cover car seats should be strong, tough, practical, comfortable, long lasting, easy to clean, aesthetically pleasing and should match the rest of the car's interior.
The Toyota individual seat can be fitted with a head rest to support the head and neck while travelling in the car, helping to keep the head upright, offering comfort and reducing head and neck pain. It also provides safety in a crash situation by supporting the head and neck to minimise injury. The Toyota individual seat will offer back support too. The seats in a car can have an armrest fixed to them for increased comfort which can be folded away when not required. Cup-holders are also available as part of the armrests on some models. Some car seats offer lumbar support which provides added support and comfort to the back while travelling. All cars are required to have seatbelts fitted for all seats and is considered as the Primary Restraint System. They are paramount to safety when travelling in the car.
You may need to replace an individual seat because your car has been in an accident and the seat has suffered damage or you may want to customise and personalise the interior of your car with a different seat. Perhaps the Toyota individual seat has seen better days and coming to the end of its working life. It's important to choose the right car seat that will fit properly and function well. Specifically designed for the make and model of your car, the Toyota individual seat is the right choice.
- The Toyota Prius is just the latest example of why Toyota is widely considered the greenest company in the car industry. Consistent efforts at improving sustainability and eco-awareness led to them getting voted the number one Global Green Brand back in 2015.
- It's not exactly a secret, but surprisingly few people are aware that Toyota also makes a couple of other brand-name cars. That's because they own or partially own Lexus, Subaru, and Scion.
- That founder's name was Toyoda, but the name of the company was changed to Toyota because it took one less stroke to write in Japanese. Eight is a lucky number in Japan, and Toyota takes eight strokes to write, and so Toyota it is!
- Without the US, Toyota very likely wouldn't exist today as we know it. In 1950, the car company was struggling to fight off bankruptcy and only managed to make 300 trucks until the Korean War kicked off. The US then put in an order for 5,000 vehicles, transforming the company and its future.
- The company is proud of the fact (and very vocal about it, rightly) that it spends $1million EVERY HOUR on research and development.