Used Vauxhall Aerial Cables
All used Vauxhall Aerial Cables listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Vauxhall are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Aerial Cables
The Vauxhall aerial cable is an insulated cable containing conductors, that connects the car radio to the aerial via an aerial plug and aerial socket.
Leading from the radio inside the car, the Vauxhall aerial cable connects to the aerial on the outside of the car. The Vauxhall aerial cable has a thin central conductor wire inside which is protected by a metal braid, both enclosed in a plastic covering. The conductor wire is what carries the signal and enables you to receive radio reception.
The Vauxhall aerial cable can suffer from corrosion and this can cause a break in the cable. It is not unusual for the thin, fragile center conductor inside the aerial cable to break. If you have a faulty or broken aerial cable, the radio signal in your car will at best be intermittent and poor, or you will not be able to pick up a signal at all. More often than not a reception problem is caused by a faulty aerial cable.
If you need to replace your Vauxhall aerial cable this is a fairly simple and quick procedure to get right, provided you ensure you purchase a good quality replacement that is suitable for the make and model of your vehicle.
- The Vauxhall flagship vehicle is the Vauxhall Insignia. The family car has been in production since 2008 and was designed to replace the Vectra and the Signum. In the US, the Insignia is known by the rather grandiose name ‘Buick Regal’.
- A long list of celebs have been proud owners of the Vauxhall Corsa, including former Doctor Who star, Matt Smith (who sold his on eBay and gave the money to charity), Tinie Tempah, Claudia Schiffer, Sean Bean, and even Colin McRae.
- The Vectra C is a very popular car, especially among the police force, and it's now common to see car buyers desperate to pick up an ex-police Vectra for cheap. It is estimated that Vauxhall manufactures as much as 70% of the UK police forces cars.
- If you're looking for a real bargain, you can't go wrong with the Vauxhall Viva. This small hatchback is the cheapest model that Vauxhall makes!
- It's the Corsa that is, by far, the most popular make produced by Vauxhall. Even as late as 2019, there were twice as many Corsa sales as there were of any other type of car.