Used Vauxhall Aerial Pillar Mounteds
All used Vauxhall Aerial Pillar Mounteds listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Vauxhall are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Aerial Pillar Mounteds
The Vauxhall pillar mounted aerial receives radio waves so that you can listen to the radio in your car.
The Vauxhall pillar mounted aerial is mounted on a pillar bracket, which fixes to the door pillar of your car, next to the windscreen.
The Vauxhall pillar mounted aerial is connected to your car stereo by an aerial cable which houses the conductor needed to receive radio reception, and the Vauxhall pillar mounted aerial is literally an extension of the center conductor inside the aerial cable.
The Vauxhall pillar mounted aerial will last longer with careful and regular cleaning, which helps to avoid damage from a buildup of dirt. The Vauxhall pillar mounted aerial will usually last around 4-6 years before you need to buy a new one, but are relatively easy to replace, sliding in and out of the door pillar. The Vauxhall pillar mounted aerial may, of course, get damaged and if it snaps, will naturally need replacing. If the Vauxhall pillar mounted aerial is still intact but you are experiencing poor reception and sound quality, getting worse over time, then this is a sign that you need to replace the Vauxhall pillar mounted aerial. It is possible that your car will still be able to receive FM radio when the roof aerial has stopped working but if your car is unable to pick up a signal on the AM frequency then it is very likely the aerial is broken.
- It's the Corsa that is, by far, the most popular make produced by Vauxhall. Even as late as 2019, there were twice as many Corsa sales as there were of any other type of car.
- If you're looking for a real bargain, you can't go wrong with the Vauxhall Viva. This small hatchback is the cheapest model that Vauxhall makes!
- A long list of celebs have been proud owners of the Vauxhall Corsa, including former Doctor Who star, Matt Smith (who sold his on eBay and gave the money to charity), Tinie Tempah, Claudia Schiffer, Sean Bean, and even Colin McRae.
- If you thought you were seeing mostly grey Vauxhalls on the road, your eyes aren't going funny. It's the most popular colour for Vauxhall cars.
- They might be famous for their cars, but Vauxhall also has the claim to fame of being in the Guinness Book of World Records for the largest GPS drawing! The 6080-mile Halloween art made national news!