Used Vauxhall Airbag Covers
All used Vauxhall Airbag Covers listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Vauxhall are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Airbag Covers
The airbag system is a crucial part of the car's safety system. The airbag system can mean the difference between survival and serious injury or death in a crash situation. Airbags are made out of stretchy material and are housed, usually in airbag covers, compressed tightly beneath this casing, in several areas throughout the car. The Vauxhall passengers airbag cover plays an important part in ensuring the airbag system functions properly and safely,
The passenger airbag is situated either on or beneath the passenger dashboard and the Vauxhall passengers airbag cover covers the passenger airbag, protecting it and hiding it from view. Airbags react when there is a crash by filling with air at exceptional speed, creating a pillow which bursts out of the airbag cover or panel it is secured behind and into the car, protecting the people sitting inside the car by cushioning the impact of head or upper body with the interior of the car. The airbag will then deflate afterwards.
The Vauxhall passengers airbag cover is a protective covering which houses the passenger airbag and keeps it safe from damage. Airbags need to be protected from damage in order to work properly, safely and dependably and stay in good working order for as long as possible. The Vauxhall passengers airbag cover also hides the passenger airbag out of sight and out of the way to ensure an aesthetically pleasing car interior. This part is usually either made of steel or durable plastic, and designed to blend in with the colour and design of the dashboard.
The Vauxhall passengers airbag cover may be secured with clips which may need replacing over time or the airbag cover may need replacing due to an incorrect fit or damage of some sort. The Vauxhall passengers airbag cover should be of the correct specifications to fit the make and model of your car so that it can be secured firmly in place and allow the passenger airbag to function properly. The Vauxhall passengers airbag cover will be labeled to indicate that the passenger airbag is housed beneath it.
- Alexander Wilson founded Vauxhall back in 1857 as a pump and marine engine manufacturer. It then moved onto building cranes before starting to finally make cars in 1903.
- Not only did Vauxhall produce the first sports car in the world, but it was also the first company to produce a car that could go 100mph!
- Vauxhall's first-ever car had a whopping five-horsepower and didn't have a steering wheel! Instead, it used a tiller for guiding direction, along with two forward gears. Who even needs a reverse gear?
- The Vauxhall Vectra was the last car they ever produced in Luton, and it went on to become one of their most poorly reviewed vehicles. Top Gear even put the '95 Vectra on their list of the worst cars of the last 20 years (Clarkson wouldn't even drive it!).
- Vauxhall has been manufacturing cars continuously in Britain since 1903, making it the oldest car brand to survive in the UK.