Used Vauxhall Alarms
All used Vauxhall Alarms listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Vauxhall are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
- It's the Corsa that is, by far, the most popular make produced by Vauxhall. Even as late as 2019, there were twice as many Corsa sales as there were of any other type of car.
- There’s a Vauxhall for everyone. They currently produce 21 different cars in three different ranges: the passenger car, the commercial car, and four different high-performance VXR models.
- A long list of celebs have been proud owners of the Vauxhall Corsa, including former Doctor Who star, Matt Smith (who sold his on eBay and gave the money to charity), Tinie Tempah, Claudia Schiffer, Sean Bean, and even Colin McRae.
- The Vectra C is a very popular car, especially among the police force, and it's now common to see car buyers desperate to pick up an ex-police Vectra for cheap. It is estimated that Vauxhall manufactures as much as 70% of the UK police forces cars.
- The Vauxhall Vectra was the last car they ever produced in Luton, and it went on to become one of their most poorly reviewed vehicles. Top Gear even put the '95 Vectra on their list of the worst cars of the last 20 years (Clarkson wouldn't even drive it!).