Find parts for your car
Used Vauxhall Alloy Wheels x1
All used Vauxhall Alloy Wheels x1 listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Vauxhall are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Alloy Wheels x1
An alloy is a combination of two elements, one being a metal, producing a metal with different properties, that is stronger; often more lightweight; efficient at heat conduction; easy to shape into different formations; and more resistant to rust than the more commonly used steel. These are reasons why alloy is a popular choice as the material for car wheels. Modern manufactured alloy wheels are usually made of an alloy of aluminum but can also be made of an alloy of magnesium or chrome.
The Vauxhall alloy wheel X1 is a durable wheel and is the perfect replacement or spare wheel for your car.
The wheels of a car are, of course, a crucial part of the car. Choosing the right wheels for a vehicle is important; they play a big part in how well the car handles on the road, affecting the performance and general efficiency of the car. Being lighter the model> alloy wheel X1 can enhance the performance of a car by reducing the amount of fuel the car uses, improving steering, performance, acceleration and braking. Being excellent heat conductors means that with alloy wheels your brakes are less likely to fail when under pressure. Functionality and durability aren't the only reason alloy wheels are popular with car owners. Alloy wheels have a certain look and style that can enhance the aesthetic appeal of a car offering sleek bare metal finishes and various shapes, designs and styles of wheel, allowing drivers to customize and personalize their car.
Although more resistant to corrosion than steel wheels, the Vauxhall alloy wheel X1 is likely to eventually become susceptible to rust and is particularly given to galvanic corrosion, which can lead to problems with the tyres letting out air. Alloy wheels should be protected with a cover, paint or a sealant which will increase their resistance to corrosion and regular cleaning will help to increase their lifespan and look. However, due to the amount of wear and tear they receive on the road, from adverse weather and debris such as stones, mud, water etc. as well as being prone to receiving dents, knocks and scratches, they will eventually need replacing. When purchasing just one alloy wheel ensure it matches the other three wheels on your car, that it is the right size for both the tyre and your car (using the wrong size wheel and tyre can cause damage to the car) and that it is compatible with the make and model of your car. More expensive to produce than steel wheels’ alloy wheels are generally more expensive to buy.
- It's the Corsa that is, by far, the most popular make produced by Vauxhall. Even as late as 2019, there were twice as many Corsa sales as there were of any other type of car.
- If you're looking for a real bargain, you can't go wrong with the Vauxhall Viva. This small hatchback is the cheapest model that Vauxhall makes!
- A long list of celebs have been proud owners of the Vauxhall Corsa, including former Doctor Who star, Matt Smith (who sold his on eBay and gave the money to charity), Tinie Tempah, Claudia Schiffer, Sean Bean, and even Colin McRae.
- They might be famous for their cars, but Vauxhall also has the claim to fame of being in the Guinness Book of World Records for the largest GPS drawing! The 6080-mile Halloween art made national news!
- The Lotus Elise might seem like a far way away from the average Vauxhall, but they do have some matching parts. Alright, so it's nothing engine wise, but the Corsa does have the same indicator and wiper stalks that can be found on the Series 2 Lotus Elise.