Used Vauxhall Astra Complete Vehicle Lock Set
All used Vauxhall Astra Complete Vehicle Lock Set listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Vauxhall Astra are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Complete Vehicle Lock Set
The Astra Vauxhall complete vehicle lock set offers locks and keys for all of the locks that your car has, for every part of your car that needs to be secured, to help prevent your car from being broken into or stolen.
Complete vehicle lock sets can cover a whole range of locks, but will be dependent on the car manufacturers specifications. There are a whole range of locks, such as wheel locks; door locks; airbag locks; ignition locks; locks for the dashboard; boot locks and fuel cap locks, to ensure that your car and its contents remain secure. The most common locks being for the doors, boot and ignition. The Astra Vauxhall complete vehicle lock set is the product to purchase when you need to replace or upgrade the entire lock system in your car with a complete vehicle lock set that fits the exact specifics of the make and model of your car.
Some complete vehicle lock sets operate with a remote keyless central locking system which means by pressing a button on a remote control the locks included in the set will lock or unlock and this can also activate or deactivate the alarm system on the vehicle. Some systems will also include a remote keyless ignition which, when activated, will start the engine.
The Astra Vauxhall complete vehicle lock set will have components that are exposed to harsh weather conditions and should be made of hard wearing, rust resistant material to avoid damage and prolong the life of the Astra Vauxhall complete vehicle lock set. Usually if you have a problem with one of the locks in your car and your car has a complete vehicle lock set you won't be able to replace an individual lock and will need to replace the whole set with a Astra Vauxhall complete vehicle lock set.
Vauxhall Astra trivia
- The white version of the Vauxhall Astra 1800 GTE was the first car in the UK to be colour-coded. The body trim matched the white base colour and included the skirts and the wheel arch extensions. Ford was so happy with the look that the silver, black, and red models also started to include colour-coding.
- The first Vauxhall Astra won the What Car? Car Of The Year in 1980, and came second in the European Car of the Year Award of the same year, which wasn’t bad going.
- The Bedford Astravan is the van version of the classic Vauxhall Astra!
- The Astra sold exceptionally well in the UK, and it quickly became the second most popular small family car in the country (after the Ford Escort). The Mark 2 Astra sold even more and came very close to the Escort in terms of sales.
- The first two generations of the Vauxhall Astra were right-hand drive and were called the Opel Kadett in the UK before the Opel and Vauxhall names were merged.