Used Vauxhall Side Doors
All used Vauxhall Side Doors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Vauxhall from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Side Doors
The Vauxhall side door is used by the driver and the passengers sitting in the back seats of the car, to enter and exit the car.
A standard car door usually opens outwards and is usually fixed to the frame of the car by a hinge. The Vauxhall side door is fitted with a section of glass, which makes up the car window.
Most manufacturers of modern cars favour aluminum for parts such as car doors, because it is strong durable and rustproof while being lightweight. Car doors can also be made of steel and strong plastics. The interior of a car door, referred to as the car door panel, will usually consist of a strong plastic cover, lined with various materials such as leather or vinyl, to blend with the rest of the interior design. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, the car door panel houses controls such as electric window controls, and the locking mechanism for the door.
Whether the model> side door has been damaged, not working properly, needs replacing due to general wear and tear or you're simply renovating your car, it's important when replacing the side door that you purchase a Vauxhall side door to ensure it's compatible with the make, model and year of your car so that it not only fits your car correctly but also blends in with the design and appearance of your car.
- The Vectra C is a very popular car, especially among the police force, and it's now common to see car buyers desperate to pick up an ex-police Vectra for cheap. It is estimated that Vauxhall manufactures as much as 70% of the UK police forces cars.
- There’s a Vauxhall for everyone. They currently produce 21 different cars in three different ranges: the passenger car, the commercial car, and four different high-performance VXR models.
- They might be famous for their cars, but Vauxhall also has the claim to fame of being in the Guinness Book of World Records for the largest GPS drawing! The 6080-mile Halloween art made national news!
- The Vauxhall flagship vehicle is the Vauxhall Insignia. The family car has been in production since 2008 and was designed to replace the Vectra and the Signum. In the US, the Insignia is known by the rather grandiose name ‘Buick Regal’.
- Alexander Wilson founded Vauxhall back in 1857 as a pump and marine engine manufacturer. It then moved onto building cranes before starting to finally make cars in 1903.