Used Vauxhall Corsa Dashboard Bare
All used Vauxhall Corsa Dashboard Bare listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Vauxhall Corsa are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Dashboard Bare
The dashboard is where many of the car's controls are based, usually matches the rest of the car's interior and is essentially a control panel.
The dashboard can be found directly in front of the driver and front passenger seats, at the front of the car, underneath the windscreen.
The Corsa Vauxhall dashboard bare is basically a simple dashboard, a bare part, just the structure, none of the controls, but with space for the controls to be fitted, and usually a space to fit the glove box. Lots of the controls needed to operate various functions in the car, such as the airbag system, lighting, heating, air conditioning system, speedo and fuel gauge, will be housed in the dashboard. Dashboards are often plastic and usually black or grey in colour, but dashboards come in many different styles, shapes and colours, and can be covered with various materials, so you are able to replace the Corsa Vauxhall dashboard bare with the exact one for the make and model of your car. The Corsa Vauxhall dashboard bare will be specific to the make and model of your car, designed to fit your particular car properly.
The Corsa Vauxhall dashboard bare is built to be durable but will need replacing if damaged in an accident, for example, or will simply need to be replaced over time due to general wear and tear. When replacing the Corsa Vauxhall dashboard bare it's important to replace it with the correct type; one that matches and fits exactly with the make and model of your car.
Vauxhall Corsa trivia
- Famously, the rapper Tinie Tempah's first car was a Corsa. Other famous owners include the boxer Nicola Adams, and former Doctor Who Matt Smith, who sold his Corsa on eBay for £6,300 and donated the money to charity.
- When it comes to choosing the colour of your new Corsa, you have quite a few options. That's because the latest model of Corsa is available to buy in 13 different colours!
- Car prices over the last 25 years have inevitably gone up, but in the case of the Corsa, that price hike has only been around £3,850.
- Over two million Vauxhall Corsas have been sold in the UK. Globally, an estimated 9.86 million have been sold.
- Plenty of celebs have been used in adverts for the Corsa, including musician Sean Paul, supermodel Claudia Schiffer, and TV chef James Martin.