Used Vauxhall Engines
All used Vauxhall Engines listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Vauxhall from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
- Vauxhall's first-ever car had a whopping five-horsepower and didn't have a steering wheel! Instead, it used a tiller for guiding direction, along with two forward gears. Who even needs a reverse gear?
- If you're looking for a real bargain, you can't go wrong with the Vauxhall Viva. This small hatchback is the cheapest model that Vauxhall makes!
- WWII got in the way of making cars, as Vauxhall started building the famous Churchill tank instead. It was designed and started rolling out of the factory in less than a year, and they made over 5,600 of them!
- The Vauxhall Vectra was the last car they ever produced in Luton, and it went on to become one of their most poorly reviewed vehicles. Top Gear even put the '95 Vectra on their list of the worst cars of the last 20 years (Clarkson wouldn't even drive it!).
- Not only did Vauxhall produce the first sports car in the world, but it was also the first company to produce a car that could go 100mph!