Used Vauxhall Gearboxes Transmission Automatic
All used Vauxhall Gearboxes Transmission Automatic listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Vauxhall are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Gearboxes Transmission Automatic
The job of the car's transmission system is to transmit the power made in the engine to the wheels of the car. An automatic transmission uses both a mechanical and a hydraulic system to change the gears in the car automatically.
The Vauxhall automatic transmission gearbox is attached to a torque converter which fixes directly to the engine of the car.
The Vauxhall automatic transmission gearbox comes into play when the driver applies or releases pressure on the accelerator, by automatically selecting and changing the gears for the driver. The Vauxhall automatic transmission gearbox selects the right gear for the speed the car is travelling at, adjusting the speed of the car accordingly, while ensuring the engine can function as efficiently as possible. This all enables the driver to concentrate on driving without needing to manually change the gears. Generally automatic transmissions have 4 gears consisting of drive, first gear, second gear, park, reverse and neutral. The Vauxhall automatic transmission gearbox tends to be less fuel efficient than a manual transmission gearbox but offers the driver a smooth ride and the ease of not having to change gears manually.
The Vauxhall automatic gearbox transmission, although built to last will eventually wear down due to damage caused by heat and friction. If, when driving the Vauxhall automatic transmission gearbox is not changing gears smoothly; slow at changing gear or will not shift into gear; changes gears sporadically; judders; or produces unusual noises and vibrations, it will need looking at by a professional and you may need to replace the Vauxhall automatic gearbox transmission.
- The Lotus Elise might seem like a far way away from the average Vauxhall, but they do have some matching parts. Alright, so it's nothing engine wise, but the Corsa does have the same indicator and wiper stalks that can be found on the Series 2 Lotus Elise.
- Not only did Vauxhall produce the first sports car in the world, but it was also the first company to produce a car that could go 100mph!
- There’s a Vauxhall for everyone. They currently produce 21 different cars in three different ranges: the passenger car, the commercial car, and four different high-performance VXR models.
- They might be famous for their cars, but Vauxhall also has the claim to fame of being in the Guinness Book of World Records for the largest GPS drawing! The 6080-mile Halloween art made national news!
- A long list of celebs have been proud owners of the Vauxhall Corsa, including former Doctor Who star, Matt Smith (who sold his on eBay and gave the money to charity), Tinie Tempah, Claudia Schiffer, Sean Bean, and even Colin McRae.