Used Vauxhall Seat Belts
All used Vauxhall Seat Belts listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Vauxhall from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
- The Vauxhall flagship vehicle is the Vauxhall Insignia. The family car has been in production since 2008 and was designed to replace the Vectra and the Signum. In the US, the Insignia is known by the rather grandiose name ‘Buick Regal’.
- The Vectra C is a very popular car, especially among the police force, and it's now common to see car buyers desperate to pick up an ex-police Vectra for cheap. It is estimated that Vauxhall manufactures as much as 70% of the UK police forces cars.
- The colour yellow that Vauxhall uses on its cars is named 'Maddox Yellow,' after pensioner Richard Maddox had his Corsa vandalised. Residents of the small village of Arlington where Maddox lived thought the car and the colour were ugly!
- WWII got in the way of making cars, as Vauxhall started building the famous Churchill tank instead. It was designed and started rolling out of the factory in less than a year, and they made over 5,600 of them!
- It's the Corsa that is, by far, the most popular make produced by Vauxhall. Even as late as 2019, there were twice as many Corsa sales as there were of any other type of car.