Used Vauxhall Shock Absorberss
All used Vauxhall Shock Absorberss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Vauxhall from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
- Not only did Vauxhall produce the first sports car in the world, but it was also the first company to produce a car that could go 100mph!
- Alexander Wilson founded Vauxhall back in 1857 as a pump and marine engine manufacturer. It then moved onto building cranes before starting to finally make cars in 1903.
- It's the Corsa that is, by far, the most popular make produced by Vauxhall. Even as late as 2019, there were twice as many Corsa sales as there were of any other type of car.
- The Vauxhall Vectra was the last car they ever produced in Luton, and it went on to become one of their most poorly reviewed vehicles. Top Gear even put the '95 Vectra on their list of the worst cars of the last 20 years (Clarkson wouldn't even drive it!).
- WWII got in the way of making cars, as Vauxhall started building the famous Churchill tank instead. It was designed and started rolling out of the factory in less than a year, and they made over 5,600 of them!