Used Vauxhall Tail Lights
All used Vauxhall Tail Lights listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Vauxhall from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Tail Lights
Part of the car's lighting setup, the Vauxhall rear tail light, is an important safety feature of the car enabling other road users to clearly see the vehicle from the rear.
The rear tail light is an external light that fixes to the outside of the car at the rear and is contained in either a metal or plastic housing. The tail lights can be in the same housing as other lighting such as the indicator lights, brake lights, parking lights, reverse lights and hazard lights, forming one single tail light with several functions. When indicating to go left, the indicator or signal light bulbs flash to indicate to other road users that the driver intends to turn left. The indicator light is also used by drivers in emergency situations to alert other road users that there is a potential hazard. Brake lights illuminate when the driver applies pressure to the brakes to let other road users know that the car is slowing down or stopping. Reverse lights illuminate when the driver puts the car into reverse, indicating to other road users that the car is reversing. Parking lights and hazard lights are used when the car is pulled up on the roadside, to alert other road users to the fact that there is a parked car. On some cars the tail light is a separate unit, however, often clustered together with the other rear vehicle lights. The tail light is wired up to come on when the front side lights are on and emits a red light which is designed to be duller than the brake light, so that the brake light is distinguishable from the tail light.
Unfortunately, because of their positioning on the vehicle and fragile bulbs, the Vauxhall rear tail light is prone to being smashed and cracked, particularly in a crash but also as a result of stones and debris flying up from the road or badly maneuvered reversing.
When replacing the rear tail light, it is important that you purchase a tail light intended for the car. Rear tail lights come in many different sizes and styles. Purchasing a new Vauxhall tail light will ensure you get a quality part that fits the make and model of your car.
- If you're looking for a real bargain, you can't go wrong with the Vauxhall Viva. This small hatchback is the cheapest model that Vauxhall makes!
- A long list of celebs have been proud owners of the Vauxhall Corsa, including former Doctor Who star, Matt Smith (who sold his on eBay and gave the money to charity), Tinie Tempah, Claudia Schiffer, Sean Bean, and even Colin McRae.
- If you thought you were seeing mostly grey Vauxhalls on the road, your eyes aren't going funny. It's the most popular colour for Vauxhall cars.
- They might be famous for their cars, but Vauxhall also has the claim to fame of being in the Guinness Book of World Records for the largest GPS drawing! The 6080-mile Halloween art made national news!
- The colour yellow that Vauxhall uses on its cars is named 'Maddox Yellow,' after pensioner Richard Maddox had his Corsa vandalised. Residents of the small village of Arlington where Maddox lived thought the car and the colour were ugly!