Used Vauxhall Vivaro Axle Bush
All used Vauxhall Vivaro Axle Bush listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Vauxhall Vivaro are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Axle Bush
The Vivaro Vauxhall axle bush is a steel and rubber unit which is of a stubby tubular shape, with a central smaller steel tube suspended in hard moulded rubber which accommodates the connecting bolt.
It's located on the joint between the axle and the chassis or subframe.
The Vivaro Vauxhall axle bush allows the axle to move with the suspension keeping the vehicle from deviating and allowing the suspension to absorb fluctuations in the road surface and the forces associated with turning.
Over time the Vivaro Vauxhall axle bush can become worn and the rubber begin to break down and become detached from the steel structure of the bush. This can result in metal to metal contact causing an audible knocking sound when the suspension moves and an instability in the handling of the vehicle. The renewal of the bushes require specialist tools and may require disconnection of the braking system.
Vauxhall Vivaro trivia
- The Children's Trust, which is a charity that helps children and young people who have suffered a brain injury, were given a free, fully customised Vauxhall Vivaro Combi Minibus. The vehicle was chosen for its removable seating, its wheelchair access, and its adaptability. Most importantly, whole life cost analysis revealed that the Vauxhall Vivaro was the most cost-effective vehicle in its class.
- Local bands can apply for Vauxhall's 'Vivaro on Tour', where the car and van company will provide a free van for the sole use of touring. It's been claimed that Vivaro On Tour has saved British bands about £30,000 in van hire costs!
- The payload in a Vauxhall Vivaro L2H1 is an impressive 1,415kg. If that seems like a lot, that's because it is. It's almost double what you can store in a Citroen Dispatch. You're rarely going to run out of space in a Vivaro.
- In 2020, the Vivaro-e was revealed, the first all-electric version of the popular van.
- All Vauxhall Vivaros made after 2016 had the addition of a Made in Britain badge, located at the back of the van.