Used Vauxhall Windscreens
All used Vauxhall Windscreens listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Vauxhall from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
The Vauxhall front windscreen is a protective, curved, glass screen at the front of the car. The Vauxhall front windscreen is made of safety glass, which prevents it from smashing into lots of pieces when broken, fixed to the frame of the car at the front, and is positioned directly in front of the driver and front passenger.
The primary purpose of the Vauxhall windscreen is to prevent debris from the road, such as stones, dirt, twigs, dust and other unwanted materials, from entering the car, offering protection to both the driver and passengers of the vehicle. The Vauxhall front windscreen also shields both driver and passengers from whatever the weather is outside, offering shelter to the occupants of the car. The Vauxhall front windscreen also ensures a smoother drive, enhancing the aerodynamics of the car as a whole.
The driver needs to look through the front windscreen to see the road ahead, so it's imperative that the Vauxhall front windscreen is in perfect condition. Some windscreens have tinted, coloured glass around the side of the windscreen which offers protection from the sun. Some car owners like to fit heated windscreens which can de-mist and de-ice the windscreen in a matter of minutes. There are also windscreens which are fitted with a rain sensor. The windscreen rain sensor is a clever device which automatically switches on the windscreen wipers when it detects rain.
The model> front windscreen is prone to chips, cracks and scratches from debris, such as stones, flying up from the road. Damage such as this can be corrected if minor, but excessive damage to the model> front windscreen may lead to the whole windscreen needing to be replaced.
- It's the Corsa that is, by far, the most popular make produced by Vauxhall. Even as late as 2019, there were twice as many Corsa sales as there were of any other type of car.
- If you're looking for a real bargain, you can't go wrong with the Vauxhall Viva. This small hatchback is the cheapest model that Vauxhall makes!
- If you thought you were seeing mostly grey Vauxhalls on the road, your eyes aren't going funny. It's the most popular colour for Vauxhall cars.
- The colour yellow that Vauxhall uses on its cars is named 'Maddox Yellow,' after pensioner Richard Maddox had his Corsa vandalised. Residents of the small village of Arlington where Maddox lived thought the car and the colour were ugly!
- Not only did Vauxhall produce the first sports car in the world, but it was also the first company to produce a car that could go 100mph!