Used Vauxhall Zafira Door Glass
All used Vauxhall Zafira Door Glass listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Vauxhall Zafira are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Door Glass
The Zafira Vauxhall door glass is an integral part of the Zafira Vauxhall door.
The door has a section of glass, which makes up the door window, which can be opened or closed by the person, either manually or electronically. If the windows in the car are electronic, the driver will be able to control all of the windows from his/her seat.
The Zafira Vauxhall door glass is held in place when the window opens or closes by track assemblies which assists with the smooth operation of the window, and sealed with window rubber seals which function to firmly seal the door window with the door flange to stop water, dust and other particles or air coming into the car. Door glass used in modern cars is generally safety glass which decreases the chance of injury if it smashes.
Whether the Zafira model> door glass has been smashed, cracked, chipped and needs replacing due to general wear and tear, or you are simply renovating your car, it's important when replacing your door glass that you purchase the Zafira Vauxhall door glass that is compatible with the make and model of your car so that it fits into the door frame correctly. It is important that you buy the right replacement glass, so if it's the passenger side front door glass that needs replacing, it's imperative that you purchase the Zafira Vauxhall door glass to fit on to the door.
Vauxhall Zafira trivia
- One of the members of pop band Hear' Say almost died in a Zafira! Danny Foster narrowly escaped injury when the car was engulfed in flames.
- There was a Zafira facelift in 2016, with new features including LED head and tail lights and stereo options. The front of the car was restyled, too, so that it more closely resembled the look of the Vauxhall Astra hatchback.
- A turbocharged Zafira was unveiled in 2001 and was quickly recognised as the fastest minivan in Europe. The Zafira OPC could easily get from 0-62mph in 8.2 seconds.
- Welsh actor Griff Rhys Jones was the face of the adverts for the first Zafira, but he was eventually dismissed from the role. The advert for the VX220 was repeatedly voted the worst ad of the year.
- The Mk1 Zafira was the first MPV to have seven seats, although there was criticism over the space that passengers sitting in those two extra seats actually had. However, considering that the Mk1 was only an inch longer than the Vauxhall Astra estate, the fact that it could squeeze in an extra two seats remains impressive.