Used Vauxhall Zafira Windscreen
All used Vauxhall Zafira Windscreen listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Vauxhall Zafira are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
The Zafira Vauxhall front windscreen is a protective, curved, glass screen at the front of the car. The Zafira Vauxhall front windscreen is made of safety glass, which prevents it from smashing into lots of pieces when broken, fixed to the frame of the car at the front, and is positioned directly in front of the driver and front passenger.
The primary purpose of the Zafira Vauxhall windscreen is to prevent debris from the road, such as stones, dirt, twigs, dust and other unwanted materials, from entering the car, offering protection to both the driver and passengers of the vehicle. The Zafira Vauxhall front windscreen also shields both driver and passengers from whatever the weather is outside, offering shelter to the occupants of the car. The Zafira Vauxhall front windscreen also ensures a smoother drive, enhancing the aerodynamics of the car as a whole.
The driver needs to look through the front windscreen to see the road ahead, so it's imperative that the Zafira Vauxhall front windscreen is in perfect condition. Some windscreens have tinted, coloured glass around the side of the windscreen which offers protection from the sun. Some car owners like to fit heated windscreens which can de-mist and de-ice the windscreen in a matter of minutes. There are also windscreens which are fitted with a rain sensor. The windscreen rain sensor is a clever device which automatically switches on the windscreen wipers when it detects rain.
The Zafira model> front windscreen is prone to chips, cracks and scratches from debris, such as stones, flying up from the road. Damage such as this can be corrected if minor, but excessive damage to the Zafira model> front windscreen may lead to the whole windscreen needing to be replaced.
Vauxhall Zafira trivia
- One of the members of pop band Hear' Say almost died in a Zafira! Danny Foster narrowly escaped injury when the car was engulfed in flames.
- The Mk1 Zafira was the first MPV to have seven seats, although there was criticism over the space that passengers sitting in those two extra seats actually had. However, considering that the Mk1 was only an inch longer than the Vauxhall Astra estate, the fact that it could squeeze in an extra two seats remains impressive.
- A turbocharged Zafira was unveiled in 2001 and was quickly recognised as the fastest minivan in Europe. The Zafira OPC could easily get from 0-62mph in 8.2 seconds.
- Since its launch in 1999, there have been three generations, known as the Zafira A, B, and C.
- The original Vauxhall Zafira Tourer was the first to score a EuroNCAP five star rating. It also picked up the Golden Steering Wheel 2012 award.