Used Volkswagen Air Injection Valves
All used Volkswagen Air Injection Valves listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Volkswagen are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Air Injection Valves
The Volkswagen air injection valve is a small but important part of the car's air intake system. Its job is to allow air from the air pump to enter the exhaust system whilst stopping the reverse flow of exhaust fumes back into the air intake system.
The Volkswagen air injection valve is usually found in the plastic housing between the engine and the air filter. It is attached to the Volkswagen air hose which is connected to the air flow sensor which is attached to the Volkswagen air filter box.
It is imperative that the engine is supplied with the correct amount of clean, filtered air. Air needs to be as clean as possible before it mixes with the fuel and burns in the cylinders of the engine. The Volkswagen air injection valve plays a part in this process by ensuring fumes do not go back into the engine. This type of valve is known as a check valve, because it checks or stops the flow of gas in one direction. It has an important part to play in the overall performance of the engine, enabling it to work as efficiently and effectively as possible. By stopping exhaust fumes from re-entering the car's air intake system, the Volkswagen air injection valve helps to prevent damage to the engine.
If there is a problem with the Volkswagen air injection valve you will see the Check Engine Light come on. You may also notice that your fuel consumption is significantly increased and your car's CO2 emissions may be higher. The Volkswagen air injection valve will wear over time and will eventually need replacing. Make sure that is the air intake valve that is faulty and not a blockage or problem elsewhere such as the air hose, air filter, air intake pipe or air pump. If certain the problem lies with the air injection valve, replacing it with a new Volkswagen air injection valve will mean you get the right part for the make and model of your vehicle.
- There were 521,273 new motors that left showrooms in 2019 coloured grey, the official figures revealed. The Volkswagen Golf was officially the most-chosen model to be painted grey. Black was in second place with 466,276 cars, accounting for one in five new vehicles leaving dealer forecourts.
- Currently Volkswagen have 18 car in production, excluding 5 Chinese models, 3 GTI’s, 2 hybrid electrics, 2 all electric and 1 R model.
- There are over 8000 references to Volkswagen on Wikipedia and searching for Volkswagen on Google currently returns about 1,130,000,000 results.
- Volkswagens’ are mentioned currently in 10 world records including the ‘greatest distance driven on a single tank of fuel’ (1,581.88 miles by a VW Passat) and the ‘Fastest vehicle crossing the Gilf Al-Kebir plateau’ (timed at 5hr 7min in a VW Amarok).
- The Volkswagen AG group also owns Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Seat, Skoda, Ducati, MAN and Skania. Breakeryard.com also sell starter motors and other used parts for Audi, Seat and Skoda but, unfortunately, not Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini or Porsche.