Used Volkswagen Wings
All used Volkswagen Wings listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Volkswagen from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
There are areas of the road behind the car and to the sides which are out of the driver's peripheral vision which require a clear and unobstructed view of the road behind in order to drive safely. The Volkswagen wing mirror is an exterior mirror which enables the driver to see these 'blind spots' enabling clear vision of any traffic nearby and any potential hazards. The wing mirror is an important visual aid and safety feature.
Wing mirrors can be either manual or electric and are usually mounted in the door pillar on the driver side and passenger side doors.Both manual and electric wing mirrors can be adjusted vertically, horizontally, and diagonally to the suit the height, line of sight, and seat position of the driver.
Electric and manual wing mirrors can be folded in close to the car to avoid damage when parked.
Broken, smashed and chipped mirrors will, of course, need replacing. Naturally over a period of general use, manual and electric wing mirrors will suffer from general wear and need replacing with one that is compatible with the model and make of your car.
- The Volkswagen AG group also owns Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Seat, Skoda, Ducati, MAN and Skania. Breakeryard.com also sell starter motors and other used parts for Audi, Seat and Skoda but, unfortunately, not Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini or Porsche.
- The Golf GTi defined the ‘hot-hatch’ although the Renault 5 was introduced slightly earlier. 460,000 were produced and examples in mint condition can now cost up to £15,000.
- Volkswagen was founded in 1937. It now sells cars in 160 countries, employs 200,000 people worldwide and sold over 6 million vehicles worldwide in 2018.
- Everyone knows a VW Beetle was used in Herbie, but did you know Volkswagens’ also appeared in Happy Gilmore, Footloose, Transformers and Double Trouble with Elvis Presley!
- The first Volkswagen car was the ‘Type 1’ although you may know it as the Beetle. Over 20 million were sold before production stopped.