Used Volkswagen Crafter A Post
All used Volkswagen Crafter A Post listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Volkswagen Crafter are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About A Post
The posts in a vehicle are the almost vertical structural pillars that support the window, door and roof area of a car and connect the roof of the vehicle with the base of the frame. These supporting posts are labelled A post, B post and C post. In larger cars there is also a D Post.
Usually steel or alumnium, the posts in a car are solid structures, which are welded at one end to the car's frame and at the other to the roof panel and are positioned between the windows or doors. The Crafter Volkswagen A post is the pillar at the front end of the car, supporting the windscreen and front door/window. The specific design of the A post will vary depending on the design of the car. Some A posts have been manufactured to be slimmer and tapered to help improve the driver's line of sight. The A post on the car interior is usually upholstered with cloth, leather or suede to match the rest of the car's interior design.
Supporting the vehicle's roof and door, the Crafter Volkswagen A post plays an important role structurally in the overall safety of the car and its occupants. The A posts have a vital role to play in a collision by adding structure to and protecting the passenger area of the car, preventing it from crumpling, while absorbing some of the impact of a side collision.
A common reason for A post replacement is damage received in an accident. Buying a new Crafter Volkswagen A post will give you a part that's compatible with the make and model of your vehicle, ensuring this important structural body part can perform properly.
- There were 521,273 new motors that left showrooms in 2019 coloured grey, the official figures revealed. The Volkswagen Golf was officially the most-chosen model to be painted grey. Black was in second place with 466,276 cars, accounting for one in five new vehicles leaving dealer forecourts.
- Volkswagen has produced four winners of the 50-year-old European Car of the Year award. 1992 – Volkswagen Golf, 2010 – Volkswagen Polo, 2013 – Volkswagen Golf, 2015 – Volkswagen Passat
- Currently Volkswagen have 18 car in production, excluding 5 Chinese models, 3 GTI’s, 2 hybrid electrics, 2 all electric and 1 R model.
- Volkswagens’ are mentioned currently in 10 world records including the ‘greatest distance driven on a single tank of fuel’ (1,581.88 miles by a VW Passat) and the ‘Fastest vehicle crossing the Gilf Al-Kebir plateau’ (timed at 5hr 7min in a VW Amarok).
- There are over 8000 references to Volkswagen on Wikipedia and searching for Volkswagen on Google currently returns about 1,130,000,000 results.