Used Volkswagen Wing Mirrors Electric
All used Volkswagen Wing Mirrors Electric listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Volkswagen are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Wing Mirrors Electric
There are areas of the road, behind the car and to the sides, which are crucial to be able to see, in order to drive safely, which are out of the driver's peripheral vision. The Volkswagen electric wing mirror is an exterior mirror which enables the driver to see these 'blind spots' enabling clear vision of any traffic nearby and any potential hazards, and as such is an important visual aid and safety feature.
The Volkswagen electric wing mirror is usually mounted in the door pillar on the side of the door.
The Volkswagen electric wing mirror can be adjusted electronically to move vertically, horizontally and diagonally from inside the car by a control switch. The Volkswagen electric wing mirror can be adjusted to suit the height, line of sight and seat position of the driver. An option on some electric windows is a memory feature which remembers the individual wing mirror settings for each driver of the car and can be programmed to recall them. Some electric wing mirrors also heat the glass on the mirror to aid visibility, stopping the mirror from icing in freezing conditions or clouding up in heavy rain. There is also an automatic dimming feature available on some electric models which reduces the glare in the wing mirror from cars traveling behind. The Volkswagen electric wing mirror can be folded in close to the car to avoid damage when parked.
The Volkswagen electric wing mirror can be subject to problems, such as failure in the motor or the wing mirror control switch. Problems can also occur if water seeps into the electric wing mirror. Broken, smashed and chipped mirrors will, of course, need replacing and naturally over a period of general use the Volkswagen electric wing mirror will need replacing with one that is compatible with the make and model of your car.
- Volkswagen was founded in 1937. It now sells cars in 160 countries, employs 200,000 people worldwide and sold over 6 million vehicles worldwide in 2018.
- The Golf GTi defined the ‘hot-hatch’ although the Renault 5 was introduced slightly earlier. 460,000 were produced and examples in mint condition can now cost up to £15,000.
- There were 521,273 new motors that left showrooms in 2019 coloured grey, the official figures revealed. The Volkswagen Golf was officially the most-chosen model to be painted grey. Black was in second place with 466,276 cars, accounting for one in five new vehicles leaving dealer forecourts.
- The Golf was always Volkswagen's best-selling car, but was overthrown as Europe's best-selling car in 2017; the Polo recorded more deliveries in 2018.
- The first Volkswagen car was the ‘Type 1’ although you may know it as the Beetle. Over 20 million were sold before production stopped.