Used Volkswagen Engine Mounts
All used Volkswagen Engine Mounts listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Volkswagen from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Engine Mounts
Engine mounts function as a secure base upon which to mount or fix the engine as well as acting as a shock absorber, helping to dampen and smooth out vibrations and noise from the engine and road.
Usually manufactured from rubber or steel, the engine mount can be found under the bonnet of the car. There are usually several engine and transmission mounts, which serve to support the engine and transmission system as a whole.
The Volkswagen engine mount helps to produce a smoother and quieter driving experience, helping to keep the engine aligned correctly and firmly secured.
Indications that the engine mount may need replacing are an obvious movement of the engine and transmission; vibrations when accelerating or driving uphill, clunking and bumping noises from the engine area; and a loud noise when changing gears. When replacing the engine mount, it is crucial you get a component that's compatible with the car you drive. The Volkswagen engine mount is the ideal replacement part, specifically designed for the make and model of your vehicle.
- There were 521,273 new motors that left showrooms in 2019 coloured grey, the official figures revealed. The Volkswagen Golf was officially the most-chosen model to be painted grey. Black was in second place with 466,276 cars, accounting for one in five new vehicles leaving dealer forecourts.
- Currently Volkswagen have 18 car in production, excluding 5 Chinese models, 3 GTI’s, 2 hybrid electrics, 2 all electric and 1 R model.
- In 2019, Volkswagen sales worldwide increased by 0.5% to 6,278,300 cars.
- Volkswagen has produced four winners of the 50-year-old European Car of the Year award. 1992 – Volkswagen Golf, 2010 – Volkswagen Polo, 2013 – Volkswagen Golf, 2015 – Volkswagen Passat
- Everyone knows a VW Beetle was used in Herbie, but did you know Volkswagens’ also appeared in Happy Gilmore, Footloose, Transformers and Double Trouble with Elvis Presley!