Used Volkswagen Engine Reconditioneds
All used Volkswagen Engine Reconditioneds listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Volkswagen from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Engine Reconditioneds
The <Model>reconditioned engine is a replacement for your existing engine. It has been stipped down, the parts checked and renewed where necessary.
The existing engine, requires disconnection from mountings, cables and pipes. Depending on which Brand and model the old engine will require disconnection from the gearbox before or after removal from the engine compartment. On some vehicles the gearbox will remain in position on others it will be removed and refitted when the whole unit is removed with the gearbox still attached. The reconditioned engine may be purchased complete or Bare. Complete needs no parts from your existing engine. Bare, meaning that it will need parts from your existing engine. This needs to be clarified.
All parts being used from the old engine for the Bare reconditioned engine should be checked and replaced as necessary. Engine mountings may also need to be replaced.
The reconditioned engine will come with a warranty, this needs to be clarified as to the warranty length and coverage detail.
- Volkswagens’ are mentioned currently in 10 world records including the ‘greatest distance driven on a single tank of fuel’ (1,581.88 miles by a VW Passat) and the ‘Fastest vehicle crossing the Gilf Al-Kebir plateau’ (timed at 5hr 7min in a VW Amarok).
- Everyone knows a VW Beetle was used in Herbie, but did you know Volkswagens’ also appeared in Happy Gilmore, Footloose, Transformers and Double Trouble with Elvis Presley!
- There are over 8000 references to Volkswagen on Wikipedia and searching for Volkswagen on Google currently returns about 1,130,000,000 results.
- If you’re ever in Wolfsburg, you may want to visit the Stiftung AutoMuseum which is open Tuesday to Sunday, 10am to 5pm, costs 8 Euros to enter and contains over 130 vehicles including the ‘See Golf’ – a seafaring Golf with hydraulic pontoons and the White Beetle on the cover of the Beatles Abbey Road album.
- Volkswagen has won the ‘European Car of the Year’ award four times (Golf twice, Polo and Passat).