Used Volkswagen Exhaust Middle Boxs
All used Volkswagen Exhaust Middle Boxs listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Volkswagen are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Exhaust Middle Boxs
The exhaust system has the important job of removing the toxic exhaust fumes produced by the engine from the car. It also functions to enhance engine performance, minimise noise produced when driving while improving fuel efficiency. The Volkswagen exhaust middle box is a crucial part of the exhaust system, and its job is to silence the sound produced in the combustion chamber as well as helping to emit the toxic exhaust fumes produced away from the car and the people travelling in the car.
The Volkswagen exhaust middle box is a metal box, fixed to the exhaust pipe of the exhaust system, containing a setup of tubes and baffles which stops the sound produced in the engine from spreading.
As the sound travels through the Volkswagen exhaust middle box it becomes quieter, reducing the loud sound caused by internal combustion. The toxic exhaust fumes travel through the Volkswagen exhaust middle box before passing into the exhaust pipe through which the fumes travel to reach the tail pipe where they finally leave the vehicle.
The Volkswagen exhaust middle box will eventually need replacing simply due to wear and tear and old age. The usual major issue with any exhaust system is problems caused by rust. Internal components are subject to moisture created by the process of combustion and rainwater can cause corrosion to the exhaust system. The exhaust box is no exception to this. Rust can cause cracks and holes in the exhaust box and eventually it will stop functioning properly. When replacing the middle exhaust box, to ensure compatiblity, fit a good quality Volkswagen exhaust middle box which is specifically designed for the make and model of your car .
- The first Volkswagen car was the ‘Type 1’ although you may know it as the Beetle. Over 20 million were sold before production stopped.
- Volkswagen was founded in 1937. It now sells cars in 160 countries, employs 200,000 people worldwide and sold over 6 million vehicles worldwide in 2018.
- Volkswagen has produced four winners of the 50-year-old European Car of the Year award. 1992 – Volkswagen Golf, 2010 – Volkswagen Polo, 2013 – Volkswagen Golf, 2015 – Volkswagen Passat
- Everyone knows a VW Beetle was used in Herbie, but did you know Volkswagens’ also appeared in Happy Gilmore, Footloose, Transformers and Double Trouble with Elvis Presley!
- The Volkswagen AG group also owns Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Seat, Skoda, Ducati, MAN and Skania. Breakeryard.com also sell starter motors and other used parts for Audi, Seat and Skoda but, unfortunately, not Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini or Porsche.