Used Volkswagen Fuel Injectors
All used Volkswagen Fuel Injectors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Volkswagen are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Fuel Injectors
The Volkswagen Fuel Injector is a unit which delivers fuel, under pressure through a nozzle to the cylinder for combustion.
The injectors are fitted close to the inlet manifold, one for each cylinder, the injectors are all calibrated (adjusted) to equally spray a mist of fuel into the intake of each cylinder in a sequence controlled electronically, for the sequential firing of the engine. All diesel engines have fuel injectors, petrol engines may have fuel delivered from a carburetor, where air is mixed with the fuel in the carburetor before entering the inlet manifold.
Faults occurring with the Volkswagen fuel injector can be blockages, worn nozzles and springs which affect the balance between injectors.
- Volkswagen has around 230 dealers in the UK.
- Volkswagen was founded in 1937. It now sells cars in 160 countries, employs 200,000 people worldwide and sold over 6 million vehicles worldwide in 2018.
- There are over 8000 references to Volkswagen on Wikipedia and searching for Volkswagen on Google currently returns about 1,130,000,000 results.
- The Golf was always Volkswagen's best-selling car, but was overthrown as Europe's best-selling car in 2017; the Polo recorded more deliveries in 2018.
- If you’re ever in Wolfsburg, you may want to visit the Stiftung AutoMuseum which is open Tuesday to Sunday, 10am to 5pm, costs 8 Euros to enter and contains over 130 vehicles including the ‘See Golf’ – a seafaring Golf with hydraulic pontoons and the White Beetle on the cover of the Beatles Abbey Road album.