Used Volkswagen Heater Controlss
All used Volkswagen Heater Controlss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Volkswagen from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Heater Controlss
A vehicle’s Volkswagen heater controls are situated in the dashboard of a vehicle and can be used to adjust the temperature of the heating inside the vehicle. The heater inside the vehicle uses the heat from the engine, which is converted in to hot air and blown in to the vehicle’s passenger compartment. When heat is built up in the engine, it is transferred to the coolant, which is passed to the exhaust and radiator to protect the engine from overheating. The heater is attached to the radiator.
When the passenger in the vehicle turns the dials on the Volkswagen heater controls the heat from the heater’s core is transferred to the passenger compartment of the vehicle.
It is important to have the proper mix of coolant and water in the system. Coolant has to be at a set level, so it is important to ensure there are no leaks.
If your vehicle’s heating system is not working properly it is important to get it checked as soon as possible. If the heating system is not working, it is possible that your vehicle’s engine cooling system is also not working. This can be a very serious for the wellbeing of your vehicle’s engine.
- Volkswagen has produced four winners of the 50-year-old European Car of the Year award. 1992 – Volkswagen Golf, 2010 – Volkswagen Polo, 2013 – Volkswagen Golf, 2015 – Volkswagen Passat
- The Volkswagen AG group also owns Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Seat, Skoda, Ducati, MAN and Skania. Breakeryard.com also sell starter motors and other used parts for Audi, Seat and Skoda but, unfortunately, not Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini or Porsche.
- Volkswagen was founded in 1937. It now sells cars in 160 countries, employs 200,000 people worldwide and sold over 6 million vehicles worldwide in 2018.
- Everyone knows a VW Beetle was used in Herbie, but did you know Volkswagens’ also appeared in Happy Gilmore, Footloose, Transformers and Double Trouble with Elvis Presley!
- The first Volkswagen car was the ‘Type 1’ although you may know it as the Beetle. Over 20 million were sold before production stopped.