Used Volkswagen Hydragas Suspension Pumps
All used Volkswagen Hydragas Suspension Pumps listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Volkswagen from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Hydragas Suspension Pumps
The Volkswagen Hydragas suspension pump is an invaluable tool for anyone who uses a Hydragas suspension system in their vehicle. The Hydragas suspension system is used in classic cars and vintage vehicles and works by having a Hydragas unit at each wheel which are joined front and rear with piping. The Hydragas unit consists of a sphere which contains Hydrolastic fluid in the bottom section and nitrogen gas in the upper section of the sphere and the two are separated by a damper valve to keep them apart. This nitrogen gas creates pressure on the Hydrolastic fluid and is compressed during the movement of the vehicle, much like a spring on a conventional suspension.
The portable Volkswagen Hydragas suspension pump can be used for roadside repairs of Hydragas and Hydrolastic suspensions in the event that your vehicle loses suspension height by pumping in the relevant amount of Hydrolastic fluid.
The robust Volkswagen Hydragas suspension pump can also be used to remove air in the suspension system to ensure the correct trim height for the vehicle. The trim height of a vehicle should be checked every six months or 6000 miles to ensure it’s at the right height.
- The Volkswagen AG group also owns Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Seat, Skoda, Ducati, MAN and Skania. Breakeryard.com also sell starter motors and other used parts for Audi, Seat and Skoda but, unfortunately, not Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini or Porsche.
- Everyone knows a VW Beetle was used in Herbie, but did you know Volkswagens’ also appeared in Happy Gilmore, Footloose, Transformers and Double Trouble with Elvis Presley!
- The Golf GTi defined the ‘hot-hatch’ although the Renault 5 was introduced slightly earlier. 460,000 were produced and examples in mint condition can now cost up to £15,000.
- Volkswagen was founded in 1937. It now sells cars in 160 countries, employs 200,000 people worldwide and sold over 6 million vehicles worldwide in 2018.
- If you’re ever in Wolfsburg, you may want to visit the Stiftung AutoMuseum which is open Tuesday to Sunday, 10am to 5pm, costs 8 Euros to enter and contains over 130 vehicles including the ‘See Golf’ – a seafaring Golf with hydraulic pontoons and the White Beetle on the cover of the Beatles Abbey Road album.