Used Volvo Wings
All used Volvo Wings listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Volvo are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
There are areas of the road behind the car and to the sides which are out of the driver's peripheral vision which require a clear and unobstructed view of the road behind in order to drive safely. The Volvo wing mirror is an exterior mirror which enables the driver to see these 'blind spots' enabling clear vision of any traffic nearby and any potential hazards. The wing mirror is an important visual aid and safety feature.
Wing mirrors can be either manual or electric and are usually mounted in the door pillar on the driver side and passenger side doors.Both manual and electric wing mirrors can be adjusted vertically, horizontally, and diagonally to the suit the height, line of sight, and seat position of the driver.
Electric and manual wing mirrors can be folded in close to the car to avoid damage when parked.
Broken, smashed and chipped mirrors will, of course, need replacing. Naturally over a period of general use, manual and electric wing mirrors will suffer from general wear and need replacing with one that is compatible with the model and make of your car.
- There's a theatre in Ireland where the patrons all sit in seats from the Volvo S80 luxury saloon. A local Volvo dealer saw the seats being used at the launch of the S80 and asked Volvo if he could have some for his local theatre.
- Volvo is part of the prestigious Premier Automotive Group, which also includes Aston Martin, Land Rover, and Jaguar.
- In their first year, Volvo manufactured a very impressive 1,383 vehicles; the Type-1 truck and the PV651. Only 327 of their vehicles were exported in that first year.
- Volvo invented the lambda sond, which is a probe that senses oxygen. It is responsible for cutting down exhaust emissions by 90%, and has been called "the most significant breakthrough ever made in the control of vehicle exhaust emissions." Volvo waived the patent rights on this, and now almost every car on the planet has one installed.
- The Volvo XC90 has won an incredible 70 awards, ranging from the Auto Express Car of the Year 2015, the Business Insider 2015 Car of the Year, the Sunday Times Top 100 Cars 2016, and the Motor Trend SUV of the Year 2016, to name just a few.