Used Volvo Wing Mirrors Electric
All used Volvo Wing Mirrors Electric listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Volvo are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Wing Mirrors Electric
There are areas of the road, behind the car and to the sides, which are crucial to be able to see, in order to drive safely, which are out of the driver's peripheral vision. The Volvo electric wing mirror is an exterior mirror which enables the driver to see these 'blind spots' enabling clear vision of any traffic nearby and any potential hazards, and as such is an important visual aid and safety feature.
The Volvo electric wing mirror is usually mounted in the door pillar on the side of the door.
The Volvo electric wing mirror can be adjusted electronically to move vertically, horizontally and diagonally from inside the car by a control switch. The Volvo electric wing mirror can be adjusted to suit the height, line of sight and seat position of the driver. An option on some electric windows is a memory feature which remembers the individual wing mirror settings for each driver of the car and can be programmed to recall them. Some electric wing mirrors also heat the glass on the mirror to aid visibility, stopping the mirror from icing in freezing conditions or clouding up in heavy rain. There is also an automatic dimming feature available on some electric models which reduces the glare in the wing mirror from cars traveling behind. The Volvo electric wing mirror can be folded in close to the car to avoid damage when parked.
The Volvo electric wing mirror can be subject to problems, such as failure in the motor or the wing mirror control switch. Problems can also occur if water seeps into the electric wing mirror. Broken, smashed and chipped mirrors will, of course, need replacing and naturally over a period of general use the Volvo electric wing mirror will need replacing with one that is compatible with the make and model of your car.
- There's a theatre in Ireland where the patrons all sit in seats from the Volvo S80 luxury saloon. A local Volvo dealer saw the seats being used at the launch of the S80 and asked Volvo if he could have some for his local theatre.
- The Volvo 240 is considered the benchmark by which all car safety standards are set. The 240 is so well identified with driver, passenger, and pedestrian safety that the US government even purchased 24 of them just to test for themselves how safe they were.
- The Volvo XC90 has won an incredible 70 awards, ranging from the Auto Express Car of the Year 2015, the Business Insider 2015 Car of the Year, the Sunday Times Top 100 Cars 2016, and the Motor Trend SUV of the Year 2016, to name just a few.
- To test the strength of their vehicles, Volvo puts them through rigorous tests, including using a machine in their Gothenburg lab that was designed to test how buildings cope in earthquakes.
- Volvo was the first manufacturer to install fog lights on the front and rear of their cars.