Used Volvo Engines
All used Volvo Engines listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Volvo from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
- There are more than 2000 Volvo dealerships around the world, with the highest number in the US and the UK.
- There's a theatre in Ireland where the patrons all sit in seats from the Volvo S80 luxury saloon. A local Volvo dealer saw the seats being used at the launch of the S80 and asked Volvo if he could have some for his local theatre.
- Volvo is one of the oldest companies in the world to be trading on the Stock Exchange. They have been trading consistently since 1935. The majority of car manufacturers didn't even exist when the Stock Exchange opened.
- Volvo is a Latin word that means 'I spin,' although some later translations change the meaning slightly to 'I roll.'
- Volvo is Swedish and was founded in 1924 by two brothers who designed and built the ÖV 4 because they realised that other cars couldn't cope with Sweden's harsh weather. The car was given the name 'Jakob' and had both a 1.9-litre four-cylinder engine and a three-speed manual gearbox.