Used Volvo Gearboxes
All used Volvo Gearboxes listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Volvo are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
- There are more than 2000 Volvo dealerships around the world, with the highest number in the US and the UK.
- Volvo is one of the oldest companies in the world to be trading on the Stock Exchange. They have been trading consistently since 1935. The majority of car manufacturers didn't even exist when the Stock Exchange opened.
- Volvo is Swedish and was founded in 1924 by two brothers who designed and built the ÖV 4 because they realised that other cars couldn't cope with Sweden's harsh weather. The car was given the name 'Jakob' and had both a 1.9-litre four-cylinder engine and a three-speed manual gearbox.
- The Volvo 240 is considered the benchmark by which all car safety standards are set. The 240 is so well identified with driver, passenger, and pedestrian safety that the US government even purchased 24 of them just to test for themselves how safe they were.
- Volvo is part of the prestigious Premier Automotive Group, which also includes Aston Martin, Land Rover, and Jaguar.