Used Volvo Tailgates
All used Volvo Tailgates listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Volvo are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
The Volvo Bootlid Tailgate is the lifting cover for the boot space on a saloon vehicle or the lifting door on a hatchback or estate vehicle. In the latter it will include the rear window, in the former it will be a solid piece of bodywork.
The Bootlid is attached by hinges to the boot space/luggage compartment at the rear of the vehicle. The hinged Volvo Bootlid Tailgate, with the window, lifts, opening the rear end of the passenger compartment. The Volvo Bootlid Tailgate will house a heated screen with a wiper/wash system and possibly lighting.
The usual reason for replacement is collision damage.
- Volvo is part of the prestigious Premier Automotive Group, which also includes Aston Martin, Land Rover, and Jaguar.
- Volvo was the first manufacturer to install fog lights on the front and rear of their cars.
- There's a theatre in Ireland where the patrons all sit in seats from the Volvo S80 luxury saloon. A local Volvo dealer saw the seats being used at the launch of the S80 and asked Volvo if he could have some for his local theatre.
- Volvo invented the lambda sond, which is a probe that senses oxygen. It is responsible for cutting down exhaust emissions by 90%, and has been called "the most significant breakthrough ever made in the control of vehicle exhaust emissions." Volvo waived the patent rights on this, and now almost every car on the planet has one installed.
- In their first year, Volvo manufactured a very impressive 1,383 vehicles; the Type-1 truck and the PV651. Only 327 of their vehicles were exported in that first year.