Used Volvo Wing Mirrors Manual
All used Volvo Wing Mirrors Manual listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Volvo are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Wing Mirrors Manual
There are areas of the road, behind the car and to the sides, which are crucial for the driver to be able to see, in order to drive safely, which are out of the driver's peripheral vision. The Volvo manual wing mirror is an exterior mirror which enables the driver to see these 'blind spots' enabling clear vision of any traffic nearby and any potential hazards, and as such is an important visual aid and safety feature.
The Volvo manual wing mirror is usually mounted in the door pillar on the side of the door.
The Volvo manual wing mirror can be adjusted by hand to move vertically, horizontally and diagonally. The Volvo manual wing mirror can be adjusted to suit the height, line of sight and seat position of the driver.
The Volvo manual wing mirror can be folded in close to the car to avoid damage when parked.
Broken, smashed and chipped mirrors will, of course, need replacing and naturally over a period of general use the Volvo manual wing mirror will suffer from general wear and need replacing with one that is compatible with the model and make of your car.
- There are more than 2000 Volvo dealerships around the world, with the highest number in the US and the UK.
- Volvo is one of the oldest companies in the world to be trading on the Stock Exchange. They have been trading consistently since 1935. The majority of car manufacturers didn't even exist when the Stock Exchange opened.
- There's a theatre in Ireland where the patrons all sit in seats from the Volvo S80 luxury saloon. A local Volvo dealer saw the seats being used at the launch of the S80 and asked Volvo if he could have some for his local theatre.
- The Volvo 240 is considered the benchmark by which all car safety standards are set. The 240 is so well identified with driver, passenger, and pedestrian safety that the US government even purchased 24 of them just to test for themselves how safe they were.
- The Volvo XC90 has won an incredible 70 awards, ranging from the Auto Express Car of the Year 2015, the Business Insider 2015 Car of the Year, the Sunday Times Top 100 Cars 2016, and the Motor Trend SUV of the Year 2016, to name just a few.