The Goodwood Breakfast Club 2014 is revving up expectations to entertain every motorist and all enthusiasts. You should really be taken back and in your element with the various themes on display. It will be an enjoyable time for everyone who joins the Goodwood Sunday motoring passion.
The Goodwood Breakfast Club 2014 will be a thrill of a life time for all ages, whatever your taste, there will be something to delight every participant. Most events take place on the first Sunday of each month throughout the summer months offering different speciality themes.
Every year, each event has always been successful and there is no exception for 2014. There will be ample to see and do, a buzzing atmosphere and excellent food. All events are free except for their good food.
The Goodwood Breakfast Club 2014 has confirmed five events. Unlike last year with events running from March, this year's will be gearing up in May, June, August, October and November. There are no other Sunday events due to other shows such as the 72nd Members Meeting on the 29th and 30th March, Festival of Speed on 26th to 29th June and Goodwood Revival on 12th to 14th September.
Goodwood Breakfast Club 2014 menu dates and themes
- 4th May Goodwood Breakfast Club 2014 theme is the Supercar Sunday, which is based around ultimate performance cars and bikes.
- 1st June Goodwood Breakfast Club theme is the Soft Top Sunday, which is based around soft top cars, T-tops and targas.
- 3rd August Goodwood Breakfast Club theme is the Thorough Bred Sunday, which involves turning back the clock to 1966 cars and bikes.
- 5th October Goodwood Breakfast Club theme is the Hot Hatch Sunday, which is based around classic GTi's, refugees and Perspex windows.
- 2nd November Goodwood Breakfast Club theme is based around V-Power Sunday; any motor with a V-power engine including bike can be seen this day.
- Entrance and parking is free and gates open at 8am to noon.
Goodwood Breakfast Club directions
Goodwood Breakfast Club is based at the Goodwood Motor Circuit, Chichester, West Sussex, PO18 0PH. It is situated 60 miles from London.
If you are planning your journey by car from London, follow the A3 south towards Guildford. At Milford take the A283 to Petworth. Take the A285 to Chichester. Turn right after Upwaltham and follow the signs to the Goodwood Hotel, pass the hotel and take the next right, then next left at the roundabout. You will be 150 yards from Goodwood Motor Circuit.
If you are planning your journey by car from the East of England, follow the A27 towards Chichester. At Tangmere roundabout, exit right towards Boxgrove and Halnaker. Follow the road for half a mile, turn left at the T junction. Pass the Goodwood Hotel and take the next right. Take the next left at the roundabout. You will be 150 yards from Goodwood Motor Circuit.
If you are planning your journey by car from the West of England, follow the A27 towards Chichester. Remain on the A27 By-Pass. Go through the traffic lights, take the second exit at the roundabout, from here it is sign post to Goodwood. Follow the road, at the next roundabout take the second exit. Keep following the road until you reach another roundabout. Take the first left, Goodwood Motor Circuit is 200 yards away.
If you are planning your journey by train, there are regular services to Chichester.
For more information, updates, terms and conditions, parking and to register online check out HERE. Or, for further details contact 01243 755060.