Used Ford Focus Air Con Pipes
All used Ford Focus Air Con Pipes listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Ford Focus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Air Con Pipes
Ford Focus trivia
- The original name for the Ford Focus was the Ford Fusion. It was only when the car went into production that the name change to Focus was confirmed, although Ford has used the Fusion name since then for a different model.
- Between its launch in 1998 and now, an estimated 12 million people own a Ford Focus.
- The first Focus World Rally Car was entered into the 1999 Monte Carlo Rally, with Colin McRae and Simon Jean-Joseph behind the wheel of two specially designed cars. Unfortunately, the Focus was found to have a water pump that was not allowed, and the Focus team was excluded from the event (although they returned for the Safari Rally later that year and won).
- Ken Block, an impressive five-time medal winner at the X-Games, as well as being a rally racer, helped Ford to develop the 2016 Ford Focus RS.
- Ford had to fight to use the name Focus, after a publisher in Germany, Herbert Burda Media, sued over the naming. That's because they had a magazine being published called Focus. The court declared in Ford's favour, and the Ford Focus was officially given a name.