Used Ford Focus Fuel Filler Neck/Pipe
All used Ford Focus Fuel Filler Neck/Pipe listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices or used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Ford Focus from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Fuel Filler Neck/Pipe
Ford Focus trivia
- Famed for its rally performance, the Ford Focus has also won the SCCA Speed World Challenge Touring Car Series. The Focus TC 2000 won in 2003, 2005, 2010, and 2012.
- Although the original version of classic Brit cop show The Sweeney had detectives racing around in a Ford sedan, the 2012 remake saw an upgrade to the 2012 Ford Focus ST hatch. "Get your trousers on, you're nicked."
- The original name for the Ford Focus was the Ford Fusion. It was only when the car went into production that the name change to Focus was confirmed, although Ford has used the Fusion name since then for a different model.
- Aural experts in the Ford manufacturing plant in Valencia use 18 sound-proofed cells to listen intently to the sound of the engine of a Focus. The sound experts go through rigorous training and are often compared to wine tasters!
- Ford had to fight to use the name Focus, after a publisher in Germany, Herbert Burda Media, sued over the naming. That's because they had a magazine being published called Focus. The court declared in Ford's favour, and the Ford Focus was officially given a name.