Used Ford Focus Rear/Tail Light
All used Ford Focus Rear/Tail Light listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Ford Focus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Rear/Tail Light
Ford Focus trivia
- One of the most famous users of a Focus is Pope Francis, who chose not to use the now-classic Popemobile and opted for a Ford Focus instead. The blue model has the SCV 00919 registration number.
- Ken Block, an impressive five-time medal winner at the X-Games, as well as being a rally racer, helped Ford to develop the 2016 Ford Focus RS.
- Although the total number of Ford vehicles owned in the UK has dropped slightly since its peak in 2013, there are still 1.2 million Ford Focus cars that are registered in the country. That makes it one of the most popular cars in Britain.
- The original name for the Ford Focus was the Ford Fusion. It was only when the car went into production that the name change to Focus was confirmed, although Ford has used the Fusion name since then for a different model.
- The Focus was originally intended to replace the incredibly popular Ford Escort. However, at the last minute, Ford decided that the Focus should be a whole new range entirely, and it wasn't a bad idea at all.