Used Ford Mondeo Air Con Pipes
All used Ford Mondeo Air Con Pipes listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Ford Mondeo are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Air Con Pipes
Ford Mondeo trivia
- The Ford Mondeo features in the James Bond film Casino Royale, where it’s driven by Daniel Craig’s Bond. This was the world debut of the Ford Mondeo 2.5-litre ST model, and it can still be seen in the National Motor Museum in Beaulieu as part of the James Bond Experience. Images of the car were leaked by journalists during filming, which annoyed Ford greatly.
- There was a point where the Mondeo was the most popular company car in the UK. However, it eventually lost that title to the BMW 3-Series.
- Although the Mk1 and MKII Mondeos were regular sights in the British Touring Car Championship, it wasn’t until their final year of competing in 2000 that they won. The 2000 team, led by the legendary Alain Menu, owned the competition for the whole season, and not only came first in the competition but second and third as well.
- The Mark III Mondeo, launched in 2000, quickly gained a name as one of the best cars in the UK. It won the WhatCar? award and Top Gear Car of the Year, and was praised for its safety features, the high-quality interiors, and its exceptional handling.
- The fourth-generation Ford Mondeo was released in 2007 with several improvements. The newer model was more fuel-efficient and came with options for a hatchback model or an estate version.