Used Ford Mondeo Electric Petrol Flap Mechanism
All used Ford Mondeo Electric Petrol Flap Mechanism listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Ford Mondeo are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Electric Petrol Flap Mechanism
Ford Mondeo trivia
- The Ford Mondeo did not do well in the US, despite some mad promotions (including a drive from London to New York via the Bering Strait). Perhaps it was the fact that the Mondeo was renamed the Contour in the States? In Europe, however, drivers were queuing up outside showrooms to get their hands on one.
- If you lived through the run-up to the 1997 General Election, then you probably remember the name Mondeo-Man. It referred to a specific class of voters: those who grew up working class but had become middle class. The focus on Mondeo-Man is considered one of the reasons for a Labour landslide win.
- Famed in Motorsport, the Mondeo has also emerged victorious at the FIA World Touring Car Cup (twice) in the 90s. It is also a regular sight in UK banger races and the Argentina Top Race series.
- Although the Mk1 and MKII Mondeos were regular sights in the British Touring Car Championship, it wasn’t until their final year of competing in 2000 that they won. The 2000 team, led by the legendary Alain Menu, owned the competition for the whole season, and not only came first in the competition but second and third as well.
- By 2014, 4.5 million Mondeos had been sold already.