Find parts for your car
Used Honda Insight Aerial
All used Honda Insight Aerial listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Honda Insight are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
The Insight Honda aerial receives radio waves so that you can listen to the radio in your car.
Aerials are usually mounted onto the outside of the car but some cars have an aerial mounted internally. Internal aerials are usually fixed to the dashboard of the car. The aerial is connected to your car stereo by an aerial cable which houses the conductor needed to receive radio reception, and is essentially an extension of the center conductor inside the aerial cable.
There are various types of aerials available, such as manual aerials (retractable and non-retractable) including pillar mounted and roof mounted; electric aerials, which can be extended fully or retracted back into the body of the car, which is a useful function making it less likely to be damaged by corrosion due to the weather or broken off accidentally; and satellite aerials, which tend to be more expensive but the quality and reliability of reception is of a high standard. There is also an aerial sat nav which is used to receive a signal and send this to the sat nav. Each type of aerial has its benefits, so it's a good idea to give it some consideration before deciding which type of replacement Insight Honda aerial is right for your car, making sure it is compatible with your car, though it is possible to buy an aerial adapter if needs be.
The Insight Honda aerial may, of course, get damaged or become misaligned, or simply over a long period of use will stop working properly. If your Insight Honda aerial snaps then you will, of course, need to buy a new one. If your aerial is still intact but you are experiencing poor reception and sound quality is getting worse over time, then this is a sign that you need to replace your Insight Honda aerial. It is possible that your car will still be able to receive FM radio when the aerial has stopped working but if your car is unable to pick up a signal on the AM frequency then it is very possible the aerial is broken.
- When Honda first started manufacturing cars in Michigan, they found that the salt used on the roads caused rusting issues. They even had to recall cars until they found a way to counter the salt issue.
- Honda is the second largest car manufacturer in Japan (falling just behind Toyota), and the eighth largest in the world.
- As a company, Honda is responsible for the manufacturing of more than 14 million engines every single year.
- Some celebs don’t go anywhere without their Honda. Notable owners include Halle Berry, Gwen Stafani, Chris Pine, and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg.
- An accessory that didn’t quite land, the early models of the Honda CR-V came with an in-built picnic table that could be pulled out.