Find parts for your car
Used Hyundai Terracan Door Mirror Cable
All used Hyundai Terracan Door Mirror Cable listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Hyundai Terracan are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Door Mirror Cable
The Terracan Hyundai door mirror cable is a strong, plastic coated cable which is attached to the wing mirror and is used to adjust the positioning of the mirror to enable the driver to see other objects on the road and assist with moving from one lane to another.
In a manual door mirror operation, this flexible cable is attached to the door interior and is controlled by a lever to adjust the mirror. In an electric door mirror system, this cable consists of a series of wires that are covered with a protective plastic coating and is attached to the vehicles power supply. The Terracan Hyundai door mirror cable in this case controls two motors which allow the mirror to move up and down and sideways. As with the manual door mirrors, these are operated by a switch inside the vehicle.
If a manual Terracan Hyundai door mirror cable is damaged, the driver will be unable to move the door mirror. The driver may also notice that the lever controlling the mirror moves more easily than usual. In the case of an electric mirror failure, this could be caused by a wiring fault.
- Every time that a new Hyundai is sold, the company donates a portion of the profit to charities fighting pediatric cancer. The Hope on Wheels campaign has also been used to help disaster zone recovery, and since its launch in 1998 has raised over £160million.
- The Matt Damon film, The Bourne Supremacy, has the action hero not just driving a Hyundai EF Sonata, but also pointing out another. This is despite the fact that Hyundai hadn’t entered into any product placement deals with the filmmakers. The EF Sonata can also be seen in 2005’s War of the Worlds, 2008’s The Hurt Locker, and the 2010 thriller Inception.
- Hit zombie show, The Walking Dead has been sponsored by Hyundai since it started, and in 2014 they released a special edition tie-in vehicle. They did have some conditions for their cars being used in the show, though. Bloodstains aren’t allowed to be seen on a Hyundai, and they aren’t allowed to be used to directly run over the living dead.
- It wasn’t until 1996 that Hyundai unveiled their first sports car, the Hyundai Coupe (called the Tiburon in the US and Australia). It gained a huge burst of popularity after being featured in the video game Need for Speed.
- Hyundai has a major advantage over other car manufacturers who have to import the steel that they use. Instead, Hyundai can cut production costs because they roll their own steel in South Korea.