Used Jaguar XF Stalk Front Left
All used Jaguar XF Stalk Front Left listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Jaguar XF are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Stalk Front Left
- Before a Jaguar is painted, they are brushed with an ionized emu feather. That's because these feathers are very good at holding an electrostatic charge, and that means they are great at getting rid of any dust that might ruin the finished Jaguar look.
- The 2014 Superbowl advert for Jaguar featured Brit actors Ben Kingsley and Mark Strong, with a terrified Tom Hiddlestone hanging out of a helicopter as it flew across London. Not many people know that the driver used for this advert was The Stig (Ben Collins).
- Steve McQueen was a huge fan of the Jaguar XKSS and even found himself with two driving bans because of his passion for driving fast. He was one of the few people to ever drive an XKSS because only 16 were ever made! McQueen did eventually sell his car, but regretted it immediately and paid more to get it back. The car is now owned by US TV host Jay Leno.
- PM Margaret Thatcher was determined to keep Jaguar as a British company, and in 1984 she announced that the brand was protected from foreign purchasing. The government retained a 50% share of the company until it became clear that foreign investment was essential as 1990 rolled around.
- To show off just how light the F-Pace SUV was, Jaguar built a loop and the SUV not only tackled it but completed the loop on its first go. The feat earned Jaguar a place in the Guinness Book of World Records.