Find parts for your car
Used Kia Cee'd Door Handle Inside
All used Kia Cee'd Door Handle Inside listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Kia Cee'd are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Door Handle Inside
The Cee'd Kia door handle inside is a vital component of the car door, enabling the person to open the door and get out of the car.
A car door will have both an internal and an external handle. Most car door handles are made of strong plastic or metal. The Cee'd Kia inside door handle is the interior door handle on the rear door and is fixed to the inner door frame with the aid of bolts, which are hidden by the inner door panel.
Door handles work with a pulling and latch mechanism, and are usually attached to this mechanism by screws. The door handle mechanism consists of a latch, a toothed wheel and a rotor which are contained behind the door panel. When the door handle is opened this causes the latch to release. The person can apply pressure to the Cee'd Kia inside door handle and, holding on to the handle, push the door open (aided by the hinged mechanism of the door). The person can also pull the door shut with the help of the Cee'd Kia inside door handle.
There are many different shapes, styles, materials, finishes and colours when it comes to car door handles. Purchasing a Cee'd Kia inside door handle will ensure you get the right part, designed to fit the make and model of your vehicle. The inner door handle is usually designed to co-ordinate with the rest of the car's interior design. There are various car door handle accessories, which, like the door handles, are usually specific to car make and model, and not an option for all, such as a handle guard and handle cover.
If the inside rear door handle isn't functioning properly, sticking, jamming or refusing to open, it's a sign that you may need to replace the Cee'd Kia door handle inside with one that is compatible with your vehicle.
- One of the reasons for Kia's success in Europe is their intense sponsorship of both the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA Championship.
- Kia has been responsible for several famous adverts, but the most well-known one was for the 2010 Superbowl. The Kia Soul advert featured animated hamsters trying to run on hamster wheels. The ad was so successful that it won the Automotive Ad of the Year.
- The largest car assembly plant in the world is owned by Kia. It is based in Ulsan, South Korea.
- A deal with 20th Century Fox saw Kia build special editions of the Kia Sportage and Sorento. The tie-in was with the X-Men: Apocalypse movie, and while the Sportage resembles the shape-shifting character of Mystique, the Sorento looked incredible with it's Wolverine inspired claws.
- The 2020 Kia Telluride SUV is the triple crown winner of the prestigious automotive awards, which includes the NACTOY Utility Vehicle of the Year, the MotorTrend SUV of the Year, and the Car & Driver 10Best. This is the first time that an SUV walked away with all three of the awards.