Find parts for your car
Used Kia Magentis Air Cleaner Assembly
All used Kia Magentis Air Cleaner Assembly listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Kia Magentis are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Air Cleaner Assembly
The Magentis Kia air cleaner assembly works to provide the car's engine with a supply of clean, filtered air. Air needs to be as clean as possible before it mixes with the fuel and burns in the cylinders of the car's engine. The Magentis Kia air cleaner assembly protects the engine, improving its performance, enabling it to work as efficiently as possible while increasing the working life of the engine.
Usually the Magentis Kia air cleaner assembly is fixed on to an air induction system enabling filtration at the point the air enters the air induction system.
The Magentis Kia air cleaner assembly has an air intake filter cartridge, often referred to as an air filter, which collects dust and other particles. The air intake filter cartridge has a maximum capacity and once dust collected reaches this capacity you will need to replace the Magentis Kia air cleaner assembly's air intake filter cartridge, if disposable, or get it serviced. Under no circumstances should you clean and replace a disposable air intake filter cartridge, these should always be replaced.
If the Magentis Kia air cleaner assembly air intake filter cartridge gets blocked due to an excess buildup of dust, dirt and oil, the air stream is restricted which stops the correct mixture of fuel and air needed for optimal combustion. If there is not enough air, the engine consumes more fuel and cannot perform at its best. A blocked air intake filter suffocates the car's engine. It is not a good idea to continue driving your car when the air intake filter cartridge for the Magentis Kia air cleaner assembly is blocked; this can have serious implications for the car's heating and ventilation and air conditioning systems as well as causing potential damage to the engine, while at the same time significantly reducing fuel efficiency. Dirt and other unwanted debris that is allowed to enter the engine can seriously damage pistons, carburetor and cylinders. How regularly you need to replace or service the air intake filter cartridge will depend on factors such as how often you drive your car and the length of the journeys you take. Climate, air quality and road conditions will also play a big part in how hard the Magentis Kia air cleaner assembly's air intake filter cartridge is having to work. If the engine is not performing as well, using more fuel, or you have difficulty starting your car it could mean you have a clogged air intake filter cartridge, or another issue with the Magentis Kia air cleaner assembly, and it will need replacing or servicing.
- Kia is currently part-owned by Hyundai, who owns just under 34% of the company. Lots of people think that the two companies are rivals!
- Kia has been responsible for several famous adverts, but the most well-known one was for the 2010 Superbowl. The Kia Soul advert featured animated hamsters trying to run on hamster wheels. The ad was so successful that it won the Automotive Ad of the Year.
- Kia cars are famous for being reliable. They have the lowest recall rate after Porsche and Mercedes Benz, and the fact that they are considerably cheaper than both has led to Kia cars being called the most reliable mass-market vehicle in the world.
- One of the reasons for Kia's success in Europe is their intense sponsorship of both the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA Championship.
- The largest car assembly plant in the world is owned by Kia. It is based in Ulsan, South Korea.